Skilled Worker Visa
Tier 2: Skill work permit,
- Allows a person to come to or stay in the UK to do an eligible job with an approved employer by Home office.
- Fastest, easiest way to live & work in the UK
- ANM / GNM / BSC NURSING. / DIPLOMA PHARMACY With 2 to 3 years experience minimum.
- Age – 21 to 41 yrs max.
- Only 5.5 bands in UKVI IELTS (B1 level SELT) General.
- Quick Visa Process
- Spouse & Children below 18 yrs can also accompany.
- Spouse can work and earn
- Free education for children
- 3 years contract leading to Further leave to remain ( FLR ) and than Indefinite leave to remain ( ILR ) after 5 years.
- Salary GBP 11 to 13 / hour
- You get access to some of the best healthcare & standards of living in the world.
- You can apply for a visa up to 3 months before the day you are due to start work in the UK. This date is listed on your certificate of (COS)
- Once you’ve applied online, proved your identity and provided your documents, you’ll usually get a decision on your visa within:
- 3 weeks, if you’re outside the UK.
Documents for UK Tier 2
- All Academic documents..
- Registration certificate of nursing with INC
- Passport copy
- One Photo
- Experience Letters
- Any other Credential – IELTS copy TRF UKVI SELT, B1 Level
Tier 2 General Work Visa Maintenance Funds
You must provide the minimum required saved money in disposition to cover your own and your dependents’ living and accommodation costs. The minimum required is:
- £ 3000 – for you
- £3000 – for any dependent
SENIOR CARE WORKER* / 6146
Job Title: SENIOR CARE WORKERS*
- Senior Care Assistant, Senior Career, Senior Support Worker (Local Government: Welfare Services),Team Leader (Nursing Home)
- Senior Care Workers Routinely Oversee and Monitor Care Workers, Care Assistants and Home Careers. They Also Attend To The Personal Needs And Comforts Of The Elderly And The Infirm With Care And Support Needs (Service Users) Within Residential Care Establishments, Day Care Establishments Or In Their Own Homes.
- Routinely Oversees And Monitors Care Workers And Home Careers;
- Takes Responsibility For The Shift And For The Service While On Duty;
- Responds To Emergencies And Provides Guidance And Support To Care Workers;
- Assists And Enables Service Users To Dress, Undress, Wash, Use The Toilet And Bathe;
- Serves Meals To Service Users At Table Or In Bed, Assists With Feeding If Required;
- Generally assists with service users? overall comfort and well being;
- provides interest and activities to stimulate and engage the service user;
- helps with daily activities such as letter writing, paying bills, collecting benefits;
- undertakes light cleaning and domestic duties including meal preparation as required;
- Monitors service users? conditions by taking temperature, pulse, respiration and weight, and contributes to record keeping;
- Liaises with professional staff in carrying out care plans etc.
NURSING AUXILIARIES AND ASSISTANTS / 6141
Job Title: NURSING AUXILIARIES AND ASSISTANTS
Alternate Titles: Auxiliary nurse, Health care assistant (hospital service),Health care support worker, Nursing assistant, Nursing auxiliary
- Nursing Auxiliaries And Assistants Assist Doctors, Nurses And Other Health Professionals In Caring For The Sick And Injured Within Hospitals, Homes, Clinics And The Wider Community.
- Performs Basic Clinical Tasks Such As Taking Patients? Temperature And Pulse, Weighing And Measuring, Performing Urine Tests And Extracting Blood Samples;
- Prepares Patient For Examination And Treatment;
- Distributes And Serves Food, Assists Patients In Feeding And Prepares Snacks And Hot Drinks;
- Assists Patients In Washing, Dressing, Toiletry Activities And General Mobility;
- Changes Bed Linen, Makes Beds And Tidies Wards.
Please feel free for further information: